Представляем Вашему вниманию самоучитель английского языка, более эффективный, чем уроки английского с репетитором или на курсах иностранных языков. Вы сами определяете время и длительность своих занятий английским и Вам не нужно тратить время на дорогу к репетитору или на курсы. К тому же Вы экономите деньги за уроки английского и Вам не нужно подстраиваться к группе, потому как у каждого ученика свой уровень знаний английского и потому занятия в группах обычно дают мало эффекта. Учите английский БЕСПЛАТНО вместе с нами с помощью интернет самоучителя английского IESCHOOL.RU
ИНТЕРНЕТ ШКОЛА АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА
Ответы к упражнениям на Present Simple (beginner)
1) 1. I walk in the park. 2. I want to work. 3. He lives by the sea. 4. My friend works at an office. 5. We stay at home. 6. We watch TV in the evening. 7. I spend weekends in the country. 8. They love nature. 9. We have picnics on Saturday. 10. She meets her friend in town. 11. I stay with my children at home. 12. He keeps his money in a bank. 13. We take children to the kindergarten. 14. She speaks English to her husband. 15. We go to the cinema on Sunday. 16. She goes to bed very late. 17. They live in town. 18. I have a big house in the country. 19. I spend my weekends at home. 20. I meet my family.
2) 1. She likes sea. 2. We walk every day. 3. They work every day. 4. We like to stay with our children in the country. 5. She likes to spend money. 6. Her husband works much. 7. He has a wife. 8. They have children. 9. He wants to have a big house. 10. My wife likes shopping. 11. We go to the city center. 12. Their children play in the park. 13. We watch TV at home. 14. They have picnics in the nature. 15. I live with my family. 16. I want to have a big house in the country. 17. We read books and newspapers in the evening. 18. They go to Moscow on business. 19. He works in the center of the city. 20. She reads morning newspapers.
3) 1.I play football every day. 2. He goes to school. 3. They learn to speak English and German. 4. We want to speak English well. 5. She writes books. 6. They like to read detective novels. 7. People finish work in the evening. 8. I visit my friends at weekends. 9. We dance in clubs. 10. She likes wine. 11. He goes to theaters on Saturday. 12. We love music. 13. He plays the guitar. 14. She learns to play the piano. 15. They walk every morning. 16. I like soup. 17. She loves shopping. 18. We come back home. 19. She has a brother. 20. We have a meeting with our partners.
4) 1. He loves parties. 2. She stops work at six o’clock. 3. They want to go home. 4. He knows many people in the city. 5. They have a big business. 6. He loves his house. 7. She has a flat in town. 8. They go to work every day. 9. At weekends they relax. 10. She wants to go shopping. 11. I go to school. 12. I teach my children. 13. They smoke cigarettes. 14. We drink wine. 15. I love holidays. 16. She goes to Turkey on holiday. 17. He likes to relax. 18. My friends often have parties. 19. We love our school. 20. My brother works in a big company.
5) 1. They meet people every day. 2. She has her private business. 3. He likes to work. 4. He manages people. 5. Our manager speaks three foreign languages. 6. I like fast food. 7. You go fast. 8. We like fast life style in town. 9. I like China. 10. She likes Chinese food. 11. I want to go to a French restaurant. 12. People love Italian food. 13. I like tomato soup. 14. She goes to school every day. 15. I start work in the morning. 16. He plays tennis very well. 17. She loves her job. 18. She watches TV with her children. 19. Their work is very interesting. 20. We play cards in the evening.
6) 1. He speaks with his friend. 2. My friends often have parties. 3. My telephone works well. 4. I speak English with my colleagues. 5. I like fresh food. 6. She loves sea food. 7. This cocktail is very delicious. 8. I come back home at one o’clock to have lunch. 9. He helps his mother with house work. 10. She does her work well. 11. I do my task well. 12. He sleeps at work. 13. He loves holidays. 14. We finish work at seven o’clock. 15. I want to have a new car. 16. My friend has a sport car. 17. We like to drive his sport car fast. 18. I have a hobby. 19. I like to play tennis in my free time. 20. We stay in Australia for a holiday.
7) 1. We love our holiday. 2. She wants to live in Moscow. 3. They like big cities. 4. People come to big cities for work and good life. 5. They live in a big city. 6. We like parties. 7. We have a good time. 8. They have much time. 9. She wants to have much money. 10. He wants to live in a big house. 11. I know many good people. 12. I help my brother. 13. His sister works at an office. 14. She likes her new school. 15. They have a small shop. We work in a shop. 16. He works in his shop. 17. We read books every day. 18. My boss has much money. 19. Our director loves sport cars. 20. He stays in five star hotels with his family.
8) 1. We learn English for work. 2. I want to learn English for work. 3. People learn the international language for work. 4. It helps with communication. 5. Many international companies enter Russian markets. 6. Russian companies want to enter global markets. 7. Many people want to work in big international companies. 8. They want to have a good salary. 9. We want to have a good career. 10. They want to speak English to have a good career and salary. 11. He has many friends in London and New York. 12. She loves sport. 13. People love good music. 14. We want to relax. 15. I help my children with their homework. 16. Our teacher speaks many languages. 17. She loves good food. 18. They visit friends in the country. 19. They work much every day. 20. I go to a shop.
9) 1. She loves coffee and tea. 2. We have a small family. 3. My sister helps me. 4. We want to help you. 5. I have an interesting friend. 6. He comes from the USA.
курсы по английскому языку репетитор по англ языку уроки английского